At Eastern Motors Your Job's Your Credit
Bull *&%$ - your credit is your credit.Not to mention they boast about "one ownership" - yeah, the rental company and the hundreds of drivers that have driven that rental.
YES - they mostly sell rental cars.
Ever notice none or very few have sun roofs?So here's the deal - save our money and go somehwere where you at least know only a family of drivers (at most) have possibly been the only drivers of the vehicle.
Eastern's cars are like that special somebody you met - only problem is - unless yo really know that person's background/history, you're probably getting ready to sleep with everyone they have slept with.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "well he bought me a car from a ford place where I am named as the owner on the title him as the co owner, but on regional it has..."
- "I had a similar experience where I had a medical issue and was only 62 days past due. I received no notice of default or intent to repossess and..."
- "I lost my job and am black balled in the community so have been struggling to find a new job. My hubby is disabled and we have 5 kids together...."
- "I ordered a camera online from American Camera. Received a voice mail later in the day. Gentelman stated the battery did not come with the camera! I comes with the..."
- "This item was purchased from a local Giant food retailer. Poured the chicken stock from the box of Giant brand (Foodhold) chicken stock and this weird slimy object came..."
- "I bought the 18 piece Low So Tweet (#13453063) Flannel Jelly by The Land of Whimzie. I realize that the customer needs to trim some of them but I had..."
- "I paid fair for a freaking unfair product!! At first I thought that the item I received was authentic (I even rated it 5 stars) but then I noticed some..."
- "Early in November,I ordered a hoodie from Tee Chip.It was meant to be a gift for a dear friend. Supposedly the Post Office attempted to deliver it,but my friend never..."
- "Purchased what seemed to be a great sectional for a bit more money than we wanted but thought "Huffman koo"" was a reputable company. How wrong we were. LIES,..."