Eastern motors! SUCKS!
My very first car!Felt like a dream walking into Easter Motors in Baltimore, MD on rt40 east..
I took all the money I had 5000 and they thought they could put me in any car they chose. I only wanted a 25,000 car but they continued to try to sale me a car for 35,000 I still don't understand how I got approved for so much. After i got the car I wanted it actually broke sown within 200 miles of me driving it. The sales man tells me my car will be finish gettin worked on the same day.
They tell me its ready I go all the way there and its not. They decided to put me in a rental car. What was actually a car they are tryin to sale.
The lowest grade car on the lot a 9000 car.After i purchased a 30000 car and it broke down on me.review #305385
You may also like
- "We bought out Montana 12 months ago. Very happy with the lay out, but the first trip we had the awning coming apart, rooftop vent missing,siding buckling,and drawers not staying..."
- "Purchased subject new and after 75 miles the Captains seats and couch cushions were cracking and pealing. Factory service manager agreed to replace them as material was defective from Chinese..."
- "Further to my prior complaint/review, after obtaining judgement against Mr John Bruce trading as UK Plant services of Worcestershire [Wadborough / Pershore], they have now AT LAST contacted me. BUT NOT..."
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "I am writing you to warn of a home improvement scam artist based in your area. I have traced him to a trailer house in your area with the help..."
- "This is how I received my order at walmart. This is not the first time. I'm so sick of receiving my orders with damage all over. I went to complain..."
- "We ordered a glass door with two sidelight panels. We paid extra to have a custom size door made as our jam was 3/4 in short of a standard size...."
- "My dog, Dudu (that's 10 yo)fell off the stairs, he was really nervous at the time, he couldn't move his front left leg. I'm just 14 years old, so my..."
- "If I could rate Presidential Suites resort negative stars I would. First off let me say that this was my honeymoon and it was a nightmare. As in previous postings..."