Eastern motors! SUCKS!

Issue not resolved

My very first car!Felt like a dream walking into Easter Motors in Baltimore, MD on rt40 east..

I took all the money I had 5000 and they thought they could put me in any car they chose. I only wanted a 25,000 car but they continued to try to sale me a car for 35,000 I still don't understand how I got approved for so much. After i got the car I wanted it actually broke sown within 200 miles of me driving it. The sales man tells me my car will be finish gettin worked on the same day.

They tell me its ready I go all the way there and its not. They decided to put me in a rental car. What was actually a car they are tryin to sale.

The lowest grade car on the lot a 9000 car.After i purchased a 30000 car and it broke down on me.

d6f18c5 review #305385
3 Helpful? 15
Had the same issue0 Comments1 Report
Had an experience with Eastern Motors?  Submit review about this company
Elaine Slaughter

Apr 19, 2012

Set out to purchase a 2008 lexus 250 IS.Talked to a salesman on a tuesday about coming in the following saturday.Well the car that had been
priced at $19,991 on Tuesday....by Thursday of the same week jumped to $28,300.They lied and said they had never advertised the car for such a price.Well I have proof that they did, infact the $19,991 was advertised negotiable at that.
They just decided not to honor what they advertised for.Buyer beware!!!Very unethical
dealership.This just happened April 18th,2012.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Eastern Motors.
Filing a new complaint about
×