Eastern motors! SUCKS!
My very first car!Felt like a dream walking into Easter Motors in Baltimore, MD on rt40 east..
I took all the money I had 5000 and they thought they could put me in any car they chose. I only wanted a 25,000 car but they continued to try to sale me a car for 35,000 I still don't understand how I got approved for so much. After i got the car I wanted it actually broke sown within 200 miles of me driving it. The sales man tells me my car will be finish gettin worked on the same day.
They tell me its ready I go all the way there and its not. They decided to put me in a rental car. What was actually a car they are tryin to sale.
The lowest grade car on the lot a 9000 car.After i purchased a 30000 car and it broke down on me.review #305385
You may also like
- "Long story short: LEMON Bought a 2006 Mini Convertible with 30,000 miles. It now has 59,188. It's been in for repairs, sometimes for up to a month, over 15 times...."
- "They damaged my 2014 Subaru Legacy's rear bumper's paint, damaged/gouged my alloy wheel during the tire change, got a speed violation in my vehicle by a delivery worker during their..."
- "Our 2015 Salem cruise lite 28 ft-From day one - power hitch blows fuse constantly (had to do by hand every time )the power rear stabilizers stopped raising and lowering..."
- "International Risk Control - Barry McGonigal21502 San Luis Pass 2511B Nasa RD.1-102AGalveston, TX 77554 ..."
- "A friend found Carlos Catala/Carriers4Less for me. My son had just gone up to Virginia after finishing his A School for his Naval assignment. Instead of doing my own due..."
- "I was only maybe 15% through with my full body treatment package that my dad bought us for Christmas 2013 at a price of $4851.80. My dad paid the amount..."
- "I sent money to Vietnam last week and got an email confirmation that the money is available to pick up. Few days later the receiver sent me an email saying..."
- "I am late for work 1hr because i am still waiting for 10:10 am train from Aurora to Chicago.. Now its 11:10 and 2 trains went express, with no signs..."
- "I ordered 2 SF 49er great shirts, at $50.00 and they were wrong. They are 5he SF Giant greats names in 49er color. I have emailed the company 6 times..."