Eastern Motors - Horrible Experience

I've purchased 3 cars in 5 years a total of $60k spent at Easterns.I asked for a replacement tire for one that was overly worn.

The lender "Vinny" stated he would not replace the tire and that I could leave if I wasn't happy. Basically he was willing to lose a $23k sale over a tire. The store manager approved a new tire. They gave my personal information to another lender who continues to call my phone.

They never called me to repair the tire and they missed a step in the gap signature process resulting in us not having gap insurance. Now two weeks later, no follow up I reached out to the store to ask for all new tires because after further review none are in good shape. Basically I was told to go screw myself.

Including this car I've spent about 83K at Easterns.Clearly there doing so well they don't need my business...

More Review Details

Helpful? 6 Yes 6 5 No 5
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
capcom

Feb 18, 2013 #610870 Hagerstown, Maryland

i cant believe our washington redskins keep making commercials for these local theives!!!

0 0 Reply

Dec 04, 2013 #752816 Washington, District Of Columbia

THATS WHY WE HAVE SUCH A RECORD THEY ARE BEING CURSED FOR ASSOICIATING WITH SUCH A COMPANY .

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×

You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Eastern Motors. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Eastern Motors.
Filing a new complaint about