Eastern Motors - Horrible Experience
I've purchased 3 cars in 5 years a total of $60k spent at Easterns.I asked for a replacement tire for one that was overly worn.
The lender "Vinny" stated he would not replace the tire and that I could leave if I wasn't happy. Basically he was willing to lose a $23k sale over a tire. The store manager approved a new tire. They gave my personal information to another lender who continues to call my phone.
They never called me to repair the tire and they missed a step in the gap signature process resulting in us not having gap insurance. Now two weeks later, no follow up I reached out to the store to ask for all new tires because after further review none are in good shape. Basically I was told to go screw myself.
Including this car I've spent about 83K at Easterns.Clearly there doing so well they don't need my business...review #382589
You may also like
- "On November 4, 2012 while driving down the road, my engine stopped running and my 2008 Nissan Versa. My engine was on fire and burned the engine compartment completely. My..."
- "My generator’s engine self destructed in less than one day’s operation on a light load.I took it to a B&S dealer for warrantee repair and after a cursory inspection was..."
- "I brought my car in for a insurance repair after getting hit by hail storm. The place looked top knotch so I told myself they must have a..."
- "Ace canopy sells nothing but junk i bought one it had a 5 year warranty it did not last 2 years i emailed monica we went back n forth 1..."
- " This is my opinion of Blair Mitchell Eig and how he is as I see him: My experience with Blair Mitchell Eig has been the worst ever as a Chief..."
- "At 3k, I've noticed that the car was consuming oil since it's at it breaking point. Then I've noticed there was a seepage under the oil pan at 5k, but..."
- "The photos attached are of a shift manager at Taco Bell. Called victor Mendez as you can see... My complaint is do not hire people who discriminate this person went..."
- "Never do business here again... only if i did my research and saw this site before purchasing. They are in to 1 time business. They should be shut down...."
- "Periodically the door handle comes off our $1400 Gallery Series Frigidaire range. Usually happens when it is hot. Frigidaire designed it with steel washers on each side but..."