Eastern Motors - Very Pissed The F$%k Off
I brought a car from Easters in July 2012, got the carfax report and it stated no accidents.Well after the 30 day warranty was over the headlights stopped working (this is a mercedes benz) I went to a mercedes auto shop and was told the car had been in an accident and it would cost $3000 to fix.
Called easterns who told me to contact carfax for the buyback program and carfax and easterns said they are not responsible.
I will never recommend them to anyone and will tell everyone not to buy from them.They suck big time.review #343360
You may also like
- "On 10-31-13 my 22 year old son was involved in a serious high speed read end accident. He was sitting at a red light when hit by a Toyota SUV..."
- "I have a 2009 Hyundai Sonata with a factory paint job that is defective primarily the hood. The prep to make the paint stick to the hood was not properly..."
- "On 9/15/2011, my husband and mother-in-law purchased a used car from Mr. Herbert. Mr. Herbert signed the "Certificate of Title" over to my mother-in-law. Two days later, Mr. Herbert called..."
- "If you already live at Camden Ashburn Farms, and are experiencing similar problems, Direct your complaints to Property Manager, Ashley Smith (email@example.com). District Manager, Carrie Bolling (firstname.lastname@example.org). Or call the..."
- "Paid $13.00 for a photo book deal but later found out coupon code didn't work. Email them about the issue for over a month and still not resolved. Responding time..."
- "At first glance when I received the cargo mat for my Nissan Maxima, I wasn't certain what I was receiving the correct product, but after I placed the rubber mats..."
- "عشرة مراهقين يخطفون فتاة ويعتدون جنسيا عليها داخل المقابر في مصر عشرة مراهقين يخطفون فتاة ويعتدون جنسيا عليها داخل المقابر في مصر عشرة مراهقين يخطفون فتاة ويعتدون جنسيا عليها داخل المقابر في..."
- "STAY AWAY. If you do care about your car, please spend the extra $200 and take it to a reliable bodyshop. These are just crooks... They don't care about customers...."
- "Jacksonville Florida downtown Burger King big and tasty burger microwave hard as a rock. I knew they knew that burger wasn't no good but they still gave it to me..."