Eastern Motors - Very Pissed The F$%k Off
I brought a car from Easters in July 2012, got the carfax report and it stated no accidents.Well after the 30 day warranty was over the headlights stopped working (this is a mercedes benz) I went to a mercedes auto shop and was told the car had been in an accident and it would cost $3000 to fix.
Called easterns who told me to contact carfax for the buyback program and carfax and easterns said they are not responsible.
I will never recommend them to anyone and will tell everyone not to buy from them.They suck big time.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "The "repair" they made did not hold up.This is the 2nd time it has almost killed us. Waiting on a reply from legal counsel at Ford. It is definitely totaled..."
- "I took a flat tire for repair to the Big O Tire franchise in Sedona, Arizona on Oct. 15, 2014. I was instructed to park my F-250 Ford truck at..."
- "On 10-31-13 my 22 year old son was involved in a serious high speed read end accident. He was sitting at a red light when hit by a Toyota SUV..."
- "This professional legal review is for my German colleagues living in the Heidelberg, Germany area but I will write in both English and German as this site is all in..."
- "I shipped my book in the middle of March, they received my textbooks a week later and I haven't received money back until TODAY May 22th! They told me they..."
- "oreo creams biscuits contain spider . How careless manufacturer !..."
- "5/27/2016 I would like to let anyone know who comes to this service center how I was treated today. I purchased a 2008 BMW 328i from a local dealer. While..."
- " Have been using these guys exclusively for at least 15 yrs. Yesterday I went to have the oil changed in my 98 Saturn. I requested their 'basic oil..."
- "In January 2013, I had carpet installed in my three year old old. I now realized that I was taken advantage of, as the Empire Today carpet was not any..."