I brought a car from Easters in July 2012, got the carfax report and it stated no accidents.Well after the 30 day warranty was over the headlights stopped working (this is a mercedes benz) I went to a mercedes auto shop and was told the car had been in an accident and it would cost $3000 to fix.
Called easterns who told me to contact carfax for the buyback program and carfax and easterns said they are not responsible.
I will never recommend them to anyone and will tell everyone not to buy from them.They suck big time.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Mercedes Benz
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I hate to diss a great company. Fleetwood has a beautiful product line. However, we went to look at the 2012's that had just arrived in Hammond, LA this..."
- "Direct Buy Warranty is a scam. I am confused how this company has been able to rip people off for so long and get away with it, is New Jersey..."
- "Bought a ironman steer tire for my freightliner, 2.5 months later blows up and takes my hood and fenders with it. Terrible experience..."
- "Today I decided to treat my children to a treat for doing well in school today, We get to the Steak n Shake in Hampton, Va on Mercury blvd...."
- "Hello, I bought two sectionals from Belizo, one two years ago and the other one 2 months ago. Their website & customer service have met high standards. They really have..."
- "I have a 2 story home built in October 2003 with a move-in 2004 FEB. For 12 years we have had a noisy furnace at the air intake. ..."
- "I just purchased today the 12 6 packs of oreos. I have been craving these but budget really hasnt allowed me to splurge. Finally i was able to spring..."
- "I went to jimmy johns to get just a turkey and cheese sand wich and they put tomatoes and letas on it anf im alergic and im very alergic..."
- "Had done servey for buy one get one free jumbo jacks, hadnt ate in days. Husband walked four miles to have a kid make him feel like he was e..."