Eastern Motors - Very Pissed The F$%k Off
I brought a car from Easters in July 2012, got the carfax report and it stated no accidents.Well after the 30 day warranty was over the headlights stopped working (this is a mercedes benz) I went to a mercedes auto shop and was told the car had been in an accident and it would cost $3000 to fix.
Called easterns who told me to contact carfax for the buyback program and carfax and easterns said they are not responsible.
I will never recommend them to anyone and will tell everyone not to buy from them.They suck big time.review #343360
You may also like
- "The Riverdale City Hall GA, is where I walk daily. Upon arriving there I attempted to park into a parking spot. My car jump (accelerated) forward, jumping the curve and..."
- "I took my car to Midas on Saturday for an oil change and was told my trans coolant line had a leak and Philip asked me if I wanted them..."
- "I took my 1970 Chevy Chevelle into the Maaco on 1402 E. Grant. I absolutely love the finished product. I brought it in for an overall paint job, I was..."
- "I recently purchased 1200 buttons and 1300 wrist bands for my church for a new program with the Deacons. The buttons were perfect and 1200 of the wrist bands..."
- "I've been living in my apartment now for little less then 2 months. When I first moved in, I worked so much that I basically came home just to sleep..."
- "Cole Hann has the worst online customer service. Two issues: 1. I submit an order for two pairs of oxford. Right after I submit, I read the review saying the show..."
- "My husband brought a motor bicycle tire in for axle replacement into lodi bike shop in lodi,ca..where he was unable to fix .so he told my husband he could switch..."
- "Have a 2015 keystone 31 ft travel trailer. Bullet premier...nothing premier about it.. horrible warranty coverage..had mice in the furnace ducts the day I brought it home! Complained of horrible..."
- "We purchased the Galaxy Chocolate (leather) couches about 5 years ago. They were fine for about one year. We also purchase the protection warranty. The couches started cracking for three..."