Overall the gentleman that sold me the car( IN STERLING) was okay, he was pleasant to work with. Overall as the company their goal is to literally sale you something so you can go.

If your not satisfied WITH your CAR YOUR pretty much stuck with it. That's not good business. At the time of the sale I had two locations ALEXANDRIA AND STERLING going back and forth with me for a better deal, but sadly enough they were missing the need of what I required space for my children. Now my FOUR CHILDREN 11, 6, 3, 2 and I are stuck with a small car that 430 dollars a month.

It's a 2017 with no Bluetooth, no sunroof, no auto mantic chair, not even a camera for 30 thousand is what I ended up with at the end you have to be kidding me. Very disappointed in them.

I would suggest for Capital One to stop dealing with them and I would suggest people to not go there your job isn't your credit, your credit IS ALL THEY CARE ABOUT....THAT HOW THEY GET YOU. They work no deals out for you, some companys will take some money off to help family's but no this one would put a single mother in a car like this and ask for 671 a month....FUCK ALL OF YALL

Comments

I almost purchased a car from them but ultimately did not because I realized their business was shady as all get-out. I hate that you’re stuck with a car you can’t use, but why would you agree and settle on that deal with them? Some of that responsibility lies with you.

easternmotors
Eastern Motors Verified Representative

Hi there, We're so sorry to hear that you did not have a good car buying experience with us. Please keep in mind that we have been in business for over 30+ years and take our customer service very seriously.

We even have an A+ rating with the BBB. Please contact our Customer Care Team to see if there is anything we can do to better assist you moving forward.

We would love to help! E-mail: customercare@easterns.com / Phone: (877)-927-5004