Paid an extra $340 to have 2 USB ports put in my Nissan Pathfinder. They made me drive all the way from Reston to Rockville only to have the installation botched twice by some guy working out of the back of somebody else’s garage.

Obviously a “sweetheart deal“.What, there weren’t any places that could do this installation in Loudoun County or Fairfax County? So I had to spend seven hours of my time and seven hours of lost wages to try to get this thing fixed. Then they wanted to get into a screaming match with me because I did not want to spend another three hours of time and money going to Rockville to have the same Clowney work on them again.

Called to complain but of course they haven’t gotten back to me. Don’t go to these people they really have not changed.

Review about: Eastern Motors Manager.

Comments

easternmotors
Eastern Motors Verified Representative

Hi there,We would love to address your concerns regarding your visit. Please contact our Customer Care Team to see if there is anything we can do to better assist you moving forward. E-mail: customercare@easterns.com / Phone: (888)-535-8151