1.4K views

On 8/4/2016 I went into the Easterns in Hyattsville Maryland with a Check and my Trade-In. I had a Pre-appoval from my Credit Union. I specifically told the salesman I just left Carmax and was offered $8,000 for my 2010 VW CC Sport I had the printout from them Easterns told me they would try to match the Trade offer. So I went on the test drive in what I thought was about to be my new Vehicle (2013 A7 AUDI). When we sat down to do the paperwork all my information was taken and I was harassed into trying to get me a (better loan interest). I made it clear that I was there for one reason only "to purchase a vehicle within the price range of my Unions Pre-Approval Check" that I showed to them I DID NOT NEED A LOAN AND I DID NOT WANT MY CREDIT PULLED.

Long story short they low balled me, only offered $5,600. I got up ready to leave. They gave me all my paperwork back and assured me that they "DID NOT" pull my credit.

But today 9/7/2016 I received a Application letter from them stating they pulled my credit from all three creditors.

I am so upset by this and I feel that they did that knowingly and against my approval.

I contacted the dealership requesting to speak with a manager. He wasn't polite and also lied to me. He claimed he would call me back a few. Do I expect that from them?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of eastern motors auto. Eastern Motors needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned eastern motors auto in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Eastern Motors.

Had an Experience with Eastern Motors?

Comments

Damascus, Maryland, United States #1272511

I fully agree.Eastern's doesn't want to hear that you have financing set up with your own bank.

They want you to sign with one of theirs that they partner with.Don't fall for it!