When I bought my car, salesperson said they would return my rental, that way I could drive new car off the lot.Well the rental company says the car was returned with damage.

I contacted Easterns they said they didn't cause any damage and didn't see any damage. They spoke as if they were going to accept some responsibility, but not. They are just silent. I shouldn't have expected any different based on many of the terrible reviews I have seen about Easterns.

What comes around goes around.

No responsibility from Easterns, I trusted them (my bad). 2nd car I bought from Easterns, will not buy another and will make sure everybody I know, never buys from them.

What's the saying?Never trust a car salesperson.

I learned my lesson the hard way.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Irresponsible.

Nothing you can do if you are not accepting any responsibility for what I am being charged to the damaged rental that I left in your care to return.

Eastern Motors Verified Representative

We're so sorry to hear that you did not have a good car buying experience with us.Please keep in mind that we have been in business for over 30+ years and take our customer service very seriously.

We even have an A+ rating with the BBB. Please contact our Customer Care Team to see if there is anything we can do to better assist you moving forward.

We would love to help!E-mail: customercare@easterns.com / Phone: (888)-535-8151