7916 Pulaski Hwy, Rosedale, MD 21237, USA
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

This dealer is very unscrupulous.I went there to trade in my vehicle for a newer lower mileage vehicle.

Without so much as an appraisal, I was told that it was in my best interest to get a loan for a new car instead of trading mine in. It was suggested that I take on this new loan. And then call my existing finance company and have them come and repossess the vehicle that I was originally going to trade in. I am in the process of trying to better my credit, and for Easterns to even suggest this practice shows that they only want to *** over !

I was told that it would be okay for me to do this by my salesman and his manager.

After speaking to an attorney friend of mine, I was told that it is very bad that a dealer would tell a customer to do this.Please folks, do not fall into this trap !

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Are liars.

Had an Experience with Eastern Motors?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion