Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

This dealer is very unscrupulous.I went there to trade in my vehicle for a newer lower mileage vehicle.

Without so much as an appraisal, I was told that it was in my best interest to get a loan for a new car instead of trading mine in. It was suggested that I take on this new loan. And then call my existing finance company and have them come and repossess the vehicle that I was originally going to trade in. I am in the process of trying to better my credit, and for Easterns to even suggest this practice shows that they only want to *** over !

I was told that it would be okay for me to do this by my salesman and his manager.

After speaking to an attorney friend of mine, I was told that it is very bad that a dealer would tell a customer to do this.Please folks, do not fall into this trap !

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Are liars.

Had an Experience with Eastern Motors?

Comments

Camping World - Up sold dishonest protection plan Camping World "Camping World uses Microtech Chemicals for their interior protection plan. I wrote a review on July 4th and here's the update. We paid $1200 for the interior protection plan. Microtech..." Read more Avoid Camping World Chicago/Island Lake/Wauconda! Camping World "In May of 2015 I purchased a brand new 2016 Thor Chateau camper from Camping World "Chicago" which is actually in Wauconda, IL. I should have heeded all the red..." Read more Forest River Work and Play nothing but Junk!! Forest River "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..." Read more Forest River - Water leak, no help! Forest River "Purchased 5/20/17, drove home, opened to find full of water, contacted Horizon RV, told to use warranty, Horizon RV attempted to fix 2x, still leaked, took to local dealer, tried..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Spywhizz - Cheeted Spywhizz "I called to order flexaspy was told to give target info and to send 75 bucks throu Western Union and send as a pick up not into a account but..." Read more TEVa sandals come apart! Teva "I have teva sandlas that are shrinking - yes shrinking! Apparently they do not hold to warm climates in south Florida. I called them and offered to send them pics..." Read more