Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

This dealer is very unscrupulous. I went there to trade in my vehicle for a newer lower mileage vehicle.

Without so much as an appraisal, I was told that it was in my best interest to get a loan for a new car instead of trading mine in. It was suggested that I take on this new loan. And then call my existing finance company and have them come and repossess the vehicle that I was originally going to trade in. I am in the process of trying to better my credit, and for Easterns to even suggest this practice shows that they only want to *** over !

I was told that it would be okay for me to do this by my salesman and his manager.

After speaking to an attorney friend of mine, I was told that it is very bad that a dealer would tell a customer to do this. Please folks, do not fall into this trap !

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Are liars.

Comments

easternmotors
Eastern Motors Verified Representative

We're so sorry to hear that you did not have a good car buying experience with us. Please keep in mind that we have been in business for over 30+ years and take our customer service very seriously.

We even have an A+ rating with the BBB. Please contact our Customer Care Team to see if there is anything we can do to better assist you moving forward.

We would love to help! E-mail: customercare@easterns.com / Phone: (888)-535-8151