2.0

Don't expect anything less than shallow, number driven used car salesmen.Specifically Amir, who is essentially a young know-it-all who doesn't know how to "play the game" yet.

(A BS'er who doesn't know how to BS?) Example: When pointing out a paint discoloration/scratch from a known accident (carfax proven), he brushes it off as compound yet to be cleaned. So, in attempt to teach lil boy a lesson in how to not lie when the truth is staring at you, I rolled my eyes and made an effort .... FOR HIM. I scratched the "compound" off with my fingernail and, as expected, because IT'S A SCRATCH IN THE PAINT, it didn't disappear.

It's funny when you see an "experienced" salesman stammer due to loss of words. He mumbled something about clear coat and then tried to redirect my attention. You KNOW I came for him on that. LOL.

If it wasn't a vehicle that I had thuroughly researched and bought in my mind, I would have left him after a few words of discipline. Like you'd do a juvenile who stole gum at a store. Besides this, he had 4 or 5 other glaring mistakes, missteps and lies about the vehicle. I, of course, requested management.

Which wasn't a leap above. I think I had extra time that day.

Used car salespeople.I feel sorry for the mindset that takes shape and inevitably, directs their life.

Review about: Eastern Motors Sales Representative.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Surprised that amir lied about compensation of small item.

Had an Experience with Eastern Motors?

Comments

Easterns is a rip off sold me a car 2 grand over book value and gave me less than my car was worth trade in and my car smells like its burning so im exchang

ing it and treated me good before i bought the car now bad