2.3
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I purchased a 2009 Mercedes-Benz from the Rosedale location and from day 1 its been a lemon.Suspension problems that was suppose to be fixed.

I have not had the car a year yet and its been in the shop more than i can remember. I wanted to return the car but the salesperson said they would fix it.

They but a bandaid over the problem.3 months later after they supposed to have fixed it i have tue same problem which is not covered under warranty and 3000 price tag

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Eastern Motors. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Eastern Motors.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Eastern Motors to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Eastern Motors?

Comments

Beltsville, Maryland, United States #1338227

We bought a 2014 Ford Fusion with 36,000 miles in 2015 so the car was barely over a year old...We have had problems with it from day one too...

Well last month (after hundreds of dollars worth of repair n it still wasn't running right... It would run ok for a few months then break down again) we finally traded it in (even though we r upside down on r payments now because the car wasn't worth anything near what we owed) but anyway we chose to pay weekly (and was never once late on a payment) but for the last 4 weeks they have changed their name to my bank not once but TWICE in order to continue taking money out of my account... They r denying we called them to tell them about the car being sold, yet the car dealership we sold it to said THEY HAVE to contact them to let them know n it would b the business day after we sold it to them...

Now that's 2 people who called to tell them 2 days after selling the car...Smh CROOKS