Lorton, Virginia

Set out to find a car.Went to another dealership but was not satisfied.

Decided to go to Eastern Motors and I'm glad I did! Albert Payne, the Sales Associate was very helpful, attentive to our needs, and addressed all of our concerns. Sales Manager Danny Nguyen made it an exciting experience also.

The financing was exceptional.If you want a good experience in car buying, Go To Eastern Motors!!

Review about: Eastern Motors Staff.

4.9
Interest Rate
Insurance Quality
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Eastern Motors?

Comments

Guenet
#1252042

I too purchased a 2013 Nissan Altima from Albert Payne and enjoyed my car buying experience.Most folks do not have the consistency with either their job or residence which makes financing a challenge.

It's not the dealers fault what the bank wants to charge what is considered a high risk customer, however the customer has a choice to accept the terms from the bank (that's taking a chance on them) or to walk away.

Why accept the terms and then complain about it.There are far too many ways to purchase a vehicle and if you want a clean Carfax, buy new