Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Hello, my name is Mohammed Zaman I worked with easterns for less then two weeks. I was released without a proper reason given.

They treat there employees like unfairly; Robert bossams is a dictator you can’t ask any question to or you will be fired !!! He puts fear in his employees, I wouldn’t want to buy any car from Easterns and am very disappointed in how this company runs their business.

The first image I uploaded is not my customer but had become a really good friend of mine. I met him at easterns while I was training with salesman ( DC ), the second image says it all, 5 star service!

Yet the company still let me go without any good reason. I could have really helped the company grow as a whole, but Robert Bassam didn’t give me a chance to show my worth.

Comments

easternmotors
Eastern Motors Verified Representative

Mohammed,Please contact us directly so we can address your current frustrations. We would love to speak with you. E-mail: customercare@easterns.com / Phone: (877)-927-5004