I searched for about three months until I found it at Eastern Motors. During the search I befriended someone who kept me in the loop-SO I won't "out him".

However, I was told the dealership would reach out to me once they found me a car-but that didn't happen. When I found it online I asked for it to transferred to a closer location-they did so. Before I signed all the paperwork...I pointed out a few things that needed attention to make me feel better about the deal- They told me it would taken care of by them. So I offered to do it myself and let them reimburse me.

But they provided me with a "sad" loaner car (valued at about 17k and I purchased a 40k vehicle). Needless to say I fought with the service manager for two weeks- WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO DO THIS? They damaged two components on the car and dragged out the process. SAD part I KNOW the business and next time....It won't be a next time.

Can you say ....that car place advertised on TV every 10 mins. (MAX) lol

Product or Service Mentioned: 2015 Lexus Rx 350 Car.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Company wrote 2 public responses to the review from Jan 05.

Comments

easternmotors
Eastern Motors Verified Representative

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear that you did not have a good car buying experience with us. Please keep in mind that we have been in business for over 30 years and take our customer service very seriously.

We even have an A+ rating with the BBB. Please contact our Customer Care Team to see if there is anything we can do to better assist you moving forward.

We would love to help! E-mail: customercare@easterns.com / Phone: (888)-535-8151

easternmotors