I searched for about three months until I found it at Eastern Motors.During the search I befriended someone who kept me in the loop-SO I won't "out him".

However, I was told the dealership would reach out to me once they found me a car-but that didn't happen. When I found it online I asked for it to transferred to a closer location-they did so. Before I signed all the paperwork...I pointed out a few things that needed attention to make me feel better about the deal- They told me it would taken care of by them. So I offered to do it myself and let them reimburse me.

But they provided me with a "sad" loaner car (valued at about 17k and I purchased a 40k vehicle). Needless to say I fought with the service manager for two weeks- WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO DO THIS? They damaged two components on the car and dragged out the process. SAD part I KNOW the business and next time....It won't be a next time.

Can you say ....that car place advertised on TV every 10 mins.(MAX) lol

Review about: 2015 Lexus Rx 350 Car.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

easternmotors
Eastern Motors Verified Representative

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear that you did not have a good car buying experience with us.Please keep in mind that we have been in business for over 30 years and take our customer service very seriously.

We even have an A+ rating with the BBB. Please contact our Customer Care Team to see if there is anything we can do to better assist you moving forward.

We would love to help!E-mail: customercare@easterns.com / Phone: (888)-535-8151