Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Update by user Jun 11

Update to my previous post: (Crooked DEALER !!! STAY AWAY !!!

GO SOMEPLACE ELSE !!! "The Epitome of a BAD USED CAR LOT" ) I was contacted by the Sales Center Manager, Cornell Canty, and we exchanged emails so that I could send him the receipts for the cost of repairs. I scanned the documents discussed and have yet to hear back from him. He responded that he received the documents and was reviewing them and that he would give me a call.

I called, left messages, sent emails and again. "NOTHING" from this crooked Dealership. Today is June, 10, 2018. BUYERS BEWARE!!

Please read my initial post (Crooked DEALER !!! STAY AWAY !!!

GO SOMEPLACE ELSE !!! "The Epitome of a BAD USED CAR LOT" )

Original review posted by user May 06

Crooked DEALER !!!

STAY AWAY !!!

GO SOMEPLACE ELSE !!!

"The Epitome of a BAD USED CAR LOT"

I purchased a 2017 Chevrolet Corvette on March 17, 2018. During the vehicle walk around, I noticed several imperfections that I pointed out to them. They (Rozell Thorne) said that they would take care of these and not to worry. All LIES!! After I got the car home, while on my knees polishing the tail pipes, I noticed that the bumper had more damage than you could see from a normal walk-around. The car had been rear ended. You could see the license plate imprints from the impact. I called Rozell to schedule an appointment to bring the car in and he did not return my calls. He finally answered the phone eight days later. Mind you, their return policy is a seven day return no questions asked. Hence, he answered my call on the following Monday. I took the car back and left it for repair. When they called me to come pick up my car the rear bumper was still not repaired. They said that they were not going to repair the bumper because it cost too much money and that they were not going to put any more money in the repair. I ask the sale manager Guy Lewis if there was someone else to talk to. He again said to talk to Rozell Thorne. I went online and found Cindy Grants number in another BBB review and I called her. She pretended to be able to resolve my issue but failed. I also talked to Cornell Cancy, a supposedly higher manager who would resolve the repair and he neglected to take my calls or return calls too. When I did reach him, he gave me another manger named Ali Uddin. But, Cornell gave me the wrong number. I called Cindy back and she gave me Ali's correct number. When I talked to Ali Uddin, he would not fix my car and stated that Easterns do not fix or repair cosmetic issues. Ironically, I took my car to Ourisman's Chevrolet for a repair estimate. After they inspected the car, the entire bumper had to be replaced. The repair cost me $2785. I would never recommend, refer or suggest that anyone in the market for a vehicle, shop at any of the Easterns Automotive Group locations. The management is real nice when they are taking your money, but totally unprofessional when you have an issue. I believe Easterns knew the car had been rear ended. They also knew how much it would cost to repair the car. They claim to sell the best used cars, that is very untrue. It's a lie. Easterns owes me $2785 for the repair. Plus losses. The POST will be re - posted until they either pay me or close for business.

Review about: 2017 Chevrolet Corvette Car.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

easternmotors
Eastern Motors Verified Representative

Oh no! We are so sorry that this happened!

Please keep in mind that we have been in business for over 30+ years and take our customer service very seriously. We even have an A+ rating with the BBB.

Please contact our Customer Care Team to see if there is anything we can do to better assist you moving forward. E-mail: customercare@easterns.com / Phone: (877)-927-5004