Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Update by user Sep 03

"AT Eastern Motors" had the audacity to respond on BBB with the following TOTAL BS comment: Thank you for bringing this complaint to our attention. We have a 30 day 1000 miles limited warranty on every vehicle sold, which does include the unit purchased. The warranty coverage DOES NOT include any cosmetic items. (THEY MAKE SURE TO NOT TELL YOU THIS WHEN YOU PURCHASE) According to the General Manager Rick Hosn there were no agreements, written or verbal, stating that the bumper of the unit would be replaced.

(I NEVER MET OR SPOKE WITH RICK - THIS IS A LIE AND OF COURSE THERE WASN'T. BECAUSE THEY PAWNED THE CAR OFF ON ME THINKING THAT I WOULDN'T NOTICE.) As a gesture of Goodwill there were other items that were taken care of at no charge. (TOTAL LIE! THEY DIDN'T TAKE CARE OF ANYTHING!!!) I hope this explains our position in this matter.

(IT SURE DOES!!! CROOKS!!!) (Cindi Grant - You're a DAM Lie!!! You had no knowledge of the problem until I called you. Then when I called you, you pretended to fix a problem and YOU DIDN'T).

Thank You, Cindi Grant | Accounting Supervisor TO ALL WHO READ THIS POST ABOUT EASTERN MOTORS, PLEASE TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW TO STAY THE *** AWAY FROM ALL OF THEIR ESTABLISHMENTS!!!!!! THEY ARE CROOKED, LIARS, RIP OFF USED CAR DEALER!!!!

Update by user Jun 11

Update to my previous post: (Crooked DEALER !!! STAY AWAY !!!

GO SOMEPLACE ELSE !!! "The Epitome of a BAD USED CAR LOT" ) I was contacted by the Sales Center Manager, Cornell Canty, and we exchanged emails so that I could send him the receipts for the cost of repairs. I scanned the documents discussed and have yet to hear back from him. He responded that he received the documents and was reviewing them and that he would give me a call.

I called, left messages, sent emails and again. "NOTHING" from this crooked Dealership. Today is June, 10, 2018. BUYERS BEWARE!!

Please read my initial post (Crooked DEALER !!! STAY AWAY !!!

GO SOMEPLACE ELSE !!! "The Epitome of a BAD USED CAR LOT" )

Original review posted by user May 06

Crooked DEALER !!!

STAY AWAY !!!

GO SOMEPLACE ELSE !!!

"The Epitome of a BAD USED CAR LOT"

I purchased a 2017 Chevrolet Corvette on March 17, 2018. During the vehicle walk around, I noticed several imperfections that I pointed out to them. They (Rozell Thorne) said that they would take care of these and not to worry. All LIES!! After I got the car home, while on my knees polishing the tail pipes, I noticed that the bumper had more damage than you could see from a normal walk-around. The car had been rear ended. You could see the license plate imprints from the impact. I called Rozell to schedule an appointment to bring the car in and he did not return my calls. He finally answered the phone eight days later. Mind you, their return policy is a seven day return no questions asked. Hence, he answered my call on the following Monday. I took the car back and left it for repair. When they called me to come pick up my car the rear bumper was still not repaired. They said that they were not going to repair the bumper because it cost too much money and that they were not going to put any more money in the repair. I ask the sale manager Guy Lewis if there was someone else to talk to. He again said to talk to Rozell Thorne. I went online and found Cindy Grants number in another BBB review and I called her. She pretended to be able to resolve my issue but failed. I also talked to Cornell Cancy, a supposedly higher manager who would resolve the repair and he neglected to take my calls or return calls too. When I did reach him, he gave me another manger named Ali Uddin. But, Cornell gave me the wrong number. I called Cindy back and she gave me Ali's correct number. When I talked to Ali Uddin, he would not fix my car and stated that Easterns do not fix or repair cosmetic issues. Ironically, I took my car to Ourisman's Chevrolet for a repair estimate. After they inspected the car, the entire bumper had to be replaced. The repair cost me $2785. I would never recommend, refer or suggest that anyone in the market for a vehicle, shop at any of the Easterns Automotive Group locations. The management is real nice when they are taking your money, but totally unprofessional when you have an issue. I believe Easterns knew the car had been rear ended. They also knew how much it would cost to repair the car. They claim to sell the best used cars, that is very untrue. It's a lie. Easterns owes me $2785 for the repair. Plus losses. The POST will be re - posted until they either pay me or close for business.

Product or Service Mentioned: 2017 Chevrolet Corvette Car.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

Thank you for the heads up, my friend an I are looking to purchase Two vehicles, I value the peoples feed back, I did my research and can see that Eastern motors have more negative feed back than positive I will not shop at any of EASTERN MOTORS auto dealerships.

#1552078

When you say 30 years in business that bother me cuz you didn’t say anything about those customer issues, but give them the runner around. Not only this my cousins purchase a Mercedes, she told me that this company was a scam and I truly believe her.

She her to file bankruptcy just so she could let the car go they never did maintenance on the car and it couldn’t pass inspection without work being done on the car. Eastern Motors shame on you nothing good will come to you or your company.

Your sales rep are fast talker but you will not get my hard earn money NOT!. Shame the devils

#1552077

Why are they keep writing they been in business 30 years like that mean something. Liar and ripoff and the manager is nice until they get your money.

Damn and I was going to look at a BMW truck *** 2 THE NO!.. Thanks you’ll for telling me and I truly believe each of you.

Omg just to think I was going to purchase a car there this Friday 8/31/18. The reviews are horrible and the responses appear to be computer generated meaning they aren’t taking it personal.

So I will go elsewhere to purchase from a real dealership. Thanks for the insight.

easternmotors
Eastern Motors Verified Representative

Oh no! We are so sorry that this happened!

Please keep in mind that we have been in business for over 30+ years and take our customer service very seriously. We even have an A+ rating with the BBB.

Please contact our Customer Care Team to see if there is anything we can do to better assist you moving forward. E-mail: customercare@easterns.com / Phone: (877)-927-5004