1.4K views

I've purchased 3 cars in 5 years a total of $60k spent at Easterns.I asked for a replacement tire for one that was overly worn.

The lender "Vinny" stated he would not replace the tire and that I could leave if I wasn't happy. Basically he was willing to lose a $23k sale over a tire. The store manager approved a new tire. They gave my personal information to another lender who continues to call my phone.

They never called me to repair the tire and they missed a step in the gap signature process resulting in us not having gap insurance. Now two weeks later, no follow up I reached out to the store to ask for all new tires because after further review none are in good shape. Basically I was told to go screw myself.

Including this car I've spent about 83K at Easterns.Clearly there doing so well they don't need my business...

Had an Experience with Eastern Motors?

Comments

Hagerstown, Maryland, United States #610870

i cant believe our washington redskins keep making commercials for these local theives!!!

to capcom Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #752816

THATS WHY WE HAVE SUCH A RECORD THEY ARE BEING CURSED FOR ASSOICIATING WITH SUCH A COMPANY .