I recently went on line to search for a vehicle and had an on line chat with a representative that was very pleasant, but even though I expressed my doubt, because of my credit history and other circumstances, about my chances of getting a vehicle he assured me that they could "get the deal done." I expressed GREAT hesistation and reluctance about going in just to be disappointed, and embarrassed, he kept assuring me that it wouldn't be a problem.At the dealership, the salesman was rude, acted very disinterested and annoyed that I was wasting his time, and the manager made me feel very judged, because of bad credit.

I left HUMILIATED, and just as I had predicted DISAPPOINTED AND EMBARRASSED.

If they are going to work with this kind of clientele, as they BOAST about on their commercials and advertisements, then they should learn to treat people, even those with bad credit with respect and dignity.We aren't bad people, we have made BAD decisions regarding our finances, there's a difference.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Eastern Motors. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Eastern Motors to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Eastern Motors and eastern motors sales representative for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Eastern Motors?

Comments

Arlington, Virginia, United States #1179539

Most ppl pay over $600 if you have bad credit they do this because they think you're desperate it doesn't apply if you have good credit

Arlington, Virginia, United States #1179537

These salespeople are rude because they know if you walk in the door you're hooked not pressed but vulnerable

A friend of mine got a loan and has been on her job 25 yrs and pays $640 a month scandalous