Washington, District Of Columbia

I recently went on line to search for a vehicle and had an on line chat with a representative that was very pleasant, but even though I expressed my doubt, because of my credit history and other circumstances, about my chances of getting a vehicle he assured me that they could "get the deal done." I expressed GREAT hesistation and reluctance about going in just to be disappointed, and embarrassed, he kept assuring me that it wouldn't be a problem.At the dealership, the salesman was rude, acted very disinterested and annoyed that I was wasting his time, and the manager made me feel very judged, because of bad credit.

I left HUMILIATED, and just as I had predicted DISAPPOINTED AND EMBARRASSED.

If they are going to work with this kind of clientele, as they BOAST about on their commercials and advertisements, then they should learn to treat people, even those with bad credit with respect and dignity.We aren't bad people, we have made BAD decisions regarding our finances, there's a difference.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Eastern Motors?

Comments

Arlington, Virginia, United States #1179539

Most ppl pay over $600 if you have bad credit they do this because they think you're desperate it doesn't apply if you have good credit

Arlington, Virginia, United States #1179537

These salespeople are rude because they know if you walk in the door you're hooked not pressed but vulnerable

A friend of mine got a loan and has been on her job 25 yrs and pays $640 a month scandalous