2.3
Interest Rate

During a routine oil change found out the rack and pinion had leak, rear brake pads were low, transfer case leaking, L/F outer boot damaged

Contacted seller and they cried that the 30 days had past no compromise

The manufacturers warranty covered transfer case. I paid to have boot replaced, and I've brought the rack and pinion. Now I'm waiting to go to

arbitration or court. They sold me an extended warranty because they knew the condition of the vehicle but when I went to dealer they said I didn't need it because the dealer kept saying rack and pinion was part of power the dealer said it wasn't it was part of the steering. I cancelled extended warranty before I found out about the condition and I still would have had to pay a deductible along with having it financed. Easterns Motors are fast talking salespeople, they don't even give you a chance to read contract.

I did not know until I came home that it could not be canceled. Because I tried canceling it.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of jeep car from Eastern Motors. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Eastern Motors to "pay for all labor to replace rack & pinion".

The most disappointing in user's experience was untrustworthy. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Eastern Motors for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Arlington, Virginia, United States #1179534

Not resolved by seller I have make repairs that was not covered by warranty and will never recommend or deal with them again

Silver Spring, Maryland, United States #1174144

Has the lawsuit stages been successful, I'm currently going through the same thing and I'm about to take them to court.

Tiredofthis49
to Kim Gaithersburg, Maryland, United States #1174823

OMG

Most of my repairs were covered by mfg but I chalk it up as a lost I should have taken it for inspection since I've only brought Carmax cars I assumed I wouldn't have any problems so Karma is a

Also bought a car from them that they sold in VERY poor condition that they covered up (shotty repair work) just enough to sell it and leave the problems with me.

to Anonymous Frederick, Maryland, United States #1166966

They have a sign posted saying extended warranty or gap is an option but yet they're fast talking GM came with contract for me to sign with extended warranty already included it was not MY choice that's why o canceled it

Tiredofthis49
to Anonymous Gaithersburg, Maryland, United States #1174824

No because of the way they write up the contract and they fast talk you once you sign the contract they claim you can exchange vehicles but they lie also when they added the extended warranty to contract without asking that should have been my red flag they're sorry the had to give money back to finance company