Interest Rate

I purchased a vehicle on 9-24-18 after being told i had to select a vehicle of they're choosing. I wasnt happy with the vehicle so i excercise their 7 day exchange policy and selected the vehicle i wanted from day one.

Immediately Amir started asking for more money and jacked up the price of the vehicle an extra $2000 to boot. He blamed it on the banks which i told him was a lie. Needless to say i left with the vehicle under threats of voluntary repossession of the first vehicle but i will not be buying another vehicle from eastern motors.

They're not there to help you but to make money off you by any means neccessary. My advice to anyone thinking of buying from there is go to carmax they want haggle you and the banks are truthful about how much they will finance you.

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Oct 02.

Comments

easternmotors
Eastern Motors Verified Representative

We're so sorry to hear that you did not have a good car buying experience with us. Please keep in mind that we have been in business for over 30+ years and take our customer service very seriously.

We even have an A+ rating with the BBB. Please contact our Customer Care Team to see if there is anything we can do to better assist you moving forward.

We would love to help! E-mail: customercare@easterns.com / Phone: (877)-927-5004

to easternmotors #1590397

You may have been in business for 30 years but the people you have working for have not and they don't seem to share your values when it comes to the customer. You need to look at these individuals and see if they need to be let go or retrained. I will never purchase another vehicle from your establishment because of this and I will continue to share my sentiments and experience with others who are thinking of visiting your establishment.