Update by user May 22

They didn't fix scratches on front bumper, I found a tiny hole in roof. They said I had no proof that they did this or it wasn't there at first, that made me know they were lying.

Things they should have fixed before I left the lot. They didn't care, they had got my money, and I didn't need them to fiancé my car, because I had great credit and I had my check, when I got there.

Original review posted by user Apr 20

The name might be spelled, wrong sales mgr., Now I have bought the car and the scratches weren't there then, he tells me he won't Otherize the fixing the car, that I have no proof that the scratches were there when I pulled off. Because I have the before pictures and I did't takes pictures when they bought the car back, because I trusted Eastern Motors.

I am a woman 70 yrs. young and this is what I have to go thru, with Eastern Motors. Taking advantage of an elderly person. Don't trust Throne and he was nasty to me over the phone when I asked about it.

Who is his Boss, maybe he is better.

Ms. Ross

Review about: Eastern Motors Sales Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Thim not fixing the problem.

Comments

easternmotors
Eastern Motors Verified Representative

Ms. Ross,We want to apologize for anything that may have caused you to feel this way.

We would love to address your concerns regarding your visit.

Please contact our Customer Care Team to see if there is anything we can do to better assist you moving forward. E-mail: customercare@easterns.com / Phone: (877)-927-5004