Hi my name is Deborah Gross;

I purchase a truck from Eastern Motors in August 24, 2017. I was very impress with the customer services that Sean had given me at the time.

I had to take my truck to get an oil change, on February doing this time the mechanic ask if I would like for him to check my fluid levels, first I said no, because I somewhat just buy my truck in August 2017, but just check anyway, when doing that he call me over and said look you do not have any transmission fluid in your car and it was black. Now I might not know a lot about a car but if the fluid had link I would have seen it on the ground no and I do know that it do not evaporate.

I call Sean that salesman and told him about the problem that I had and he put the phone down and I heard another person say oh the got her. When Sean came back to the phone he told me to call the Customer Care the number he gave me was wrong. Then on 2/192018 I fax my receipt to the main office in Virginia, when speaking with multiple people, I was able to talk to Tim Akins and he stated that it was nothing he could do about this and he could not rebuts me back my money.

I told him that this is very bad customer services and that I only would have known about this but getting an oil change. Then he stated that I had two oil changes and why at the first one they was nothing said then, because I did not have time to have them to check, but because the mechanic stated the mileage on the truck was high he stated that factory recommend to have something changed, so I said just to check to be on the safe side and he pull out the and they was little or no transmission fluid in the truck and it was black. I had to pay 139.00 to have transmitting fluid put in my truck, I have only had the truck for six month, I fill that this is something that Eastern Motors should pay me back. I will not recommend knowing one.

Best regard

Deborah Gross

443-622-0286

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments