Lanham, Maryland
1.1K views 0 comments
2.3

About 2 years ago I purchased a used mini van from Eastern Motors in Lanham in 2013.The salesman were professional and courteous.

I had a high financing fee but was told that in about 2 years I could trade the vehicle in for refinancing. About 2 mos later, the brakes failed and the DVD player stopped working. I had to pay $1100 in brake repair while still maintaining a high car note. I could not afford the DVDs repair so it is now just for show.

I went back 2 years later (2015) to trade it in and get it refinanced but was unable to. I was told that it would be difficult because of my credit history but my credit was better than it was when I first purchased the car. I had to move out of my house into an apartment with my children due to now being stuck with a high car note.

My advice to anyone considering to use Eastern is that they are misleading and cannot be trusted.Do not let them upset your life like they did mine.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Courteous.

I didn't like: Untrustworthy.

Had an Experience with Eastern Motors?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion