1.1K views
2.3

About 2 years ago I purchased a used mini van from Eastern Motors in Lanham in 2013. The salesman were professional and courteous.

I had a high financing fee but was told that in about 2 years I could trade the vehicle in for refinancing. About 2 mos later, the brakes failed and the DVD player stopped working. I had to pay $1100 in brake repair while still maintaining a high car note. I could not afford the DVDs repair so it is now just for show.

I went back 2 years later (2015) to trade it in and get it refinanced but was unable to. I was told that it would be difficult because of my credit history but my credit was better than it was when I first purchased the car. I had to move out of my house into an apartment with my children due to now being stuck with a high car note.

My advice to anyone considering to use Eastern is that they are misleading and cannot be trusted. Do not let them upset your life like they did mine.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. WINONA719 is quite happy with courteous and stated that there is a room for improvement of untrustworthy. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of mini van. Eastern Motors needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mini van in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Eastern Motors.

Comments

A friend brought a jeep a/c went out rather fix it brought another so note was $600 abd still is 2 1/2 years of notes down the drain

easternmotors
Eastern Motors Verified Representative

Oh no! We're so sorry to hear that you did not have a good car buying experience with us.

Please keep in mind that we have been in business for over 30+ years and take our customer service very seriously. We even have an A+ rating with the BBB. Please contact our Customer Care Team to see if there is anything we can do to better assist you moving forward.

We would love to help! E-mail: customercare@easterns.com / Phone: (888)-535-8151