1.2K views

I brought a car from Easters in July 2012, got the carfax report and it stated no accidents. Well after the 30 day warranty was over the headlights stopped working (this is a mercedes benz) I went to a mercedes auto shop and was told the car had been in an accident and it would cost $3000 to fix.

Called easterns who told me to contact carfax for the buyback program and carfax and easterns said they are not responsible.

I will never recommend them to anyone and will tell everyone not to buy from them. They suck big time.

Comments

easternmotors
Eastern Motors Verified Representative

We're so sorry to hear that you did not have a good car buying experience with us. Please keep in mind that we have been in business for over 30+ years and take our customer service very seriously.

We even have an A+ rating with the BBB. Please contact our Customer Care Team to see if there is anything we can do to better assist you moving forward.

We would love to help! E-mail: customercare@easterns.com / Phone: (888)-535-8151

LMAO.....LOLOLOLOL @ "told me to contact carfax for the buyback program". When your dumb *** called did they buy it back? lol