2.0
Insurance Quality

Alexandria location yesterday 4/18. I'm older so know the drill so gave my income etc.

initially. Decent score for car buying for sure. However they used some rating company I never heard of that wasn't one of the big three Trans, Equ and the other who name escapes me. So I was surprised by the score.

Anyhow I ask was the issue my income because I'm retired because I said I could add my wife that bring an additional 1700.00 monthly. He said yes. So I go drag my wife kicking and scratching only to be told I can put you in a BMW instead of the BENZ and the difference was only about 1500 dollars. I felt he was trying to dump at that point.

Don't be fooled it's not the same Eastern with the cute jingle the was bought out and the owners probably using a financial system within our USA system if you get my drift in my opinion.

Do your research because they're not the only game in town But remove that cute jingle because it's not the same that advertised our Redskins. BEWARE wasn't a pleasant experience at ALL.

Comments

easternmotors
Eastern Motors Verified Representative

Oh no! We are definitely sorry to hear that you didn't have the best car buying experience with us.

Thank you for bringing this to attention.

Moving forward, we would love to speak with you further to see how we can help. Please contact us: E-mail: customercare@easterns.com / Phone: (877)-927-5004