Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I called Easterns to set up an appointment. Rolando called right away.

He asked me to fill out a finance application so I did. He never called back like he said he would. After calling several times, Diego set up an appointment. I arrived at the Rosedale location and was helped by Shawn.

Now i told him mt situation up front and he said he is the best and he's working on it. I had to leave to go to an appointment. He said he would call when he heard something. I hadn't heard from him so I called him.

He told me he was pulling my information and he would call me back. He never did. I called him this morning and said that I never received a call from him. He told me that I need someone on the loan with me.

That's not a problem, but he could have called and told me. When I said those exact words to him, he told me that they are busy! I am recommending that no one waste their time with Eastern Motors. They are the worst when it comes to customer service!

As someone who has worked in customer service for years, I would never treat my customers the way Rolando and Shawn treated me! You ought to be ashamed of yourselves!

Review about: Eastern Motors Customer Care.

Comments

easternmotors
Eastern Motors Verified Representative

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear that you did not have a good car buying experience with us. Please keep in mind that we have been in business for over 30+ years and take our customer service very seriously.

We even have an A+ rating with the BBB. Please contact our Customer Care Team to see if there is anything we can do to better assist you moving forward.

We would love to help! E-mail: customercare@easterns.com / Phone: (888)-535-8151